Same Day Shipping:
Nu-Tech Cleaning Systems ships 100% of all in-stock orders received by 3:30 PM on the same day.
All orders are shipped U.P.S. or truck when the gross weight of your order makes the use of a common carrier more economical. U.P.S. Next Day Air, Second Day Air or airfreight services are available to expedite rush orders. These special services will incur additional costs. Michigan customers, some areas of Ohio, and some areas of Indiana and Illinois are next-day delivery.
Some common additional fees are:
• Residential • Call before delivery • Delivery appointments • Liftgate service • Inside delivery • Redelivery • Climbing stairs • Limited Access (for example: schools, jails, military bases, self-storage lots) • Sort and segregate
Damage in shipment:
All claims for material damaged in shipment must be reported to the delivering carrier: UPS driver, truck driver, etc. Don't forget — the damage must be noted on the freight bill — including the copy the driver takes with him. You should then call the carrier's local phone number and arrange for an inspection. They can also tell you how to file a claim. Please keep the original carton, as this is often necessary in order to settle claims.
Products and Pricing:
There are many chemicals, accessories and parts we sell which are not included in the online catalog. We will continue to upgrade this online catalog to include as many of these items as possible. Should you need an item or part not included in the online catalog, call your Nu-Tech Cleaning Systems representative and we may have it in stock. Prices are subject to change without notice.
Warranties and Returns:
Please call a Customer Service Representative for instructions at 800-435-5868. All items returned for restocking will be subject to a 20% restocking fee. Customer must pay shipping on all returned items.
Nu-Tech Cleaning Systems Return and Exchange Policy
Updated June 2nd, 2014
1. Unused and unopened chemicals may be returned within 7 days of purchase for a full refund.
2. After 7 days and up to 30 days, unused and unopened chemicals may be returned and an in-store credit will be issued.
3. Returns on chemicals that can be damaged by the freeze-thaw cycle are subject to manager approval.
1. Unused and unopened equipment may be returned for a full refund within 7 days of purchase. A 20% restocking fee will be applied.
2. After 7 days and up to 30 days, equipment may be returned for in-store credit, and a 20% restocking fee will be issued.
3. Due to issues of cross contamination, used dehumidifiers, air scrubbers, and air movers may not be returned.
1. Unused and unopened products may be returned within 7 days of purchase for a full refund.
2. After 7 days and up to 30 days, products may be returned for in-store credit.
SPECIAL ORDER ITEMS:
1. No refund will be issued on special order items.